Charms add benefits to Structures during a game. They are found either by Digging (DIG) or from Bone Level Up Chests (PET).
Charms have to be claimed by typing in their 3-Letter code. After a certain amount of time, the Charm will be added to the appropriate Structure. When multiple players type in the code, the Charm is claimed at a faster rate.
- Charm stacks are limited to 5, and all Charms decay over time.
- When a Charm decays, all stacks are removed. The decay is reset when a stack is added.
- Charm effects trigger 1 effect per single Work, per stack (+100 to 500% Work Efficiency, depending on stack count).
- Claiming a Charm grants 10 Contribution. Increases the Points you receive at the end of the game.
- Charms grant Friendship when they overflow from DIG.
- Multiple Charms can be claimed at a time. You can do this by typing codes separated by spaces, such as: aaa bbb ccc ddd eee. You can claim up to 5 Charms in this way.